I have a python script that scrapes a football statistics website and saves two files of the same data to a directory "Round 14 2022 data" (1 file a .txt, 1 file a .csv). This process happens 4 times a week and overwrites each "Round" file where applicable, or creates a new "Round" file if there is not one previously.
I am trying to use sheetgo to -
- daily at Get the latest "Round"
- transfer the data to a new tab on an existing google sheet
- name the tab in the existing google sheet the same as the original file- ie "Round XX 2022 data"
- add an identifier as to when it was transferred so I can see if any of the stats in that tab are new/updated
- If the following night, there have been changes to the original file, then update the existing tab on the google sheet
All help appreciated!!
Regards - John