Version 2.2.41 released on Oct 11, 2022
WHAT’S NEW 🎉
The Sheetgo team has worked on improving the usability of the product, featuring enhancements to the workflow view, and numerous bug fixes. Here’s what has changed:
- We’ve worked on improving the workflow view, in this video, you can watch a demo of the new features listed below:
- A new display option, the Cluster view. With this arrangement, files that have more than one connection will have all connections linked from the same file icon;
- An option to rearrange and organize the workflow view automatically;
- A contextual menu with quick actions for your files and data processors;
- Contextual error displaying what part of the connection is not working;
- Several other small improvements and bug fixes.
- We have reworked our barcode scanner to support a broader variety of barcode formats. With this improvement, scanning has become much more stable, leading to better performance both on Android and iOS smartphones.
- As requested in the Sheetgo community, we’ve disabled the alert message that the already existing tab would get overwritten when using the “Append” feature since the data does not get overwritten.
- Adjusted the message when Transfer formatting is not available, clarifying the contexts in which this action is not possible.
- Fixed a visual issue for form submission on small screen resolutions and mobile devices.
- Repaired the error when trying to create a folder on a Google Shared drive.
- Fixed an internal issue in the SQL query validation when creating connections with BigQuery as a source.
- Repaired the interface glitch on the sidebar for small screen sizes.
- Corrected the issue that restarted Sheetgo automatically when trying to cancel running a connection or workflow.
- Adjusted the calculation of quotas when connections have more than one destination.
- Fixed the error that prevented users from editing workflow notes.
- Fixed an “Unknown error” that happened in specific connections when using “Files in a folder” as a data source.
- Fixed the upload component that was not showing the upload progress correctly.
- Replaced the generic “Unknown error” happening when the spreadsheet has reached 10 million cells in the Vietnamese language.
- Replaced the generic “Unknown error” to “Folder not found” when folders do not exist in Generate documents connections.
- Replaced the generic “Unknown error” happening when trying to use the feature “Lock destination tab” for the Spanish language.
- Corrected the issue with the “Lock destination tab” feature that displayed an error message when source data expanded, even if the destination had an empty column.
- Fixed the interface component for large workflow names
- Adjusted the Admin functionality for transferring workflow ownership.
- Fixed the application preloader to appear right after accessing the page. Previously, it was taking some time for the loader to appear, so the user could see only a blank page while Sheetgo is loading.
- Fixed an issue that caused the edits of a workflow note to get lost when refreshing the page.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when trying to update the company data through the invoice form.
- Fixed the transfers consumption message for generated documents and sent emails.
- And many more… 🐛