Version 2.2.47 released on Nov 21, 2022
WHAT’S NEW 🎉
We’ve made some updates on the available features for each plan. These changes will be applied starting on November 20.
We want to offer a more customized set of features according to our user’s needs, making our plans more balanced and compatible for different profiles.
Here’s what has changed:
✨ NOW AVAILABLE ON FREE PLAN
- Generate Google Docs
- This feature allows users to generate Google Docs files with data from a spreadsheet. Check the tutorial for this resource in our Help Center.
- Send emails using Gmail (Email merge)
- This feature allows customizing which part of the dataset will be sent, sharing files through a link or attachments. Check the tutorial for this feature in our help center, or watch our video tutorial on YouTube.
- Generate PDF from Google Sheets, Excel, CSV and Google Docs
- Generate documents such as Google Docs and PDFs from data in a spreadsheet. If you want to learn more about generating documents, check the tutorial for this feature.
- Sheetgo Forms
- This feature allows sharing Forms created in Sheetgo with external users. With the possibility of getting anonymous responses or requiring sign in with a Google account, forms are no longer restricted to Sheetgo users only. To find out more about how forms work, check the documentation for this feature.
🔒 NO LONGER AVAILABLE ON FREE PLAN
- Connect different file types (create connections between Google Sheets, Excel and CSV files)
- Connect cross-cloud files (connect files across different platforms: Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and SharePoint)
- Transfer sheet formatting
- Append to keep historical data
- Automatic transfers up to once a day
Sheetgo has a lot more to offer. Compare plans or talk to us to discover all available features and find the best solution for your business.