Version 2.3.6 released on Feb 6, 2023
WHAT’S NEW 🎉
We’re excited to announce our latest release! This patch includes workflow failure settings and notifications, improved workflow visualization, the ability to quickly rename connections, and much more! Additionally, we have implemented several hotfixes and performance and security updates to ensure a seamless user experience. Don’t miss out - check it out now!
Workflow failure settings
- This feature allows you to stop the workflow execution upon error, in this way, the subsequent connections will be automatically paused if a previous one fails to run.
- This makes sure the workflow stops running, saving you from wasting transfers and creating unnecessary data.
Workflow failure notification
- Reworked the workflow error notification, now it is contained inside the trigger settings, with a much better and intuitive way to be found and enabled.
- It can be combined or not with workflow automation. By enabling it, you will receive a daily email notification within the chosen time, with every workflow having any error in the previous day and you have chosen to receive notifications.
Workflow view enhancements
- Added more user interactions for the workflow visualization to enhance the experience while managing the workflow connections and files:
- Mouse over a file and the connection list will highlight what connections are related to what file, this was a very nice suggestion from one of our developers through a request in the community.
- Mouse over a connection through the sidebar and the whole connection process will be highlighted in the workflow view.
- Click on an arrow line (that links two files or actions) to see exactly the connection and perform actions such as running or editing it.
- Enabled the cluster workflow view style for every template and solution for a better understanding of the workflow pipeline.
- Changed the default workflow view style to “cluster”, in this way, all the new workflows will be created within the more intuitive type of visualization.
Improved several minor issues related to the rendering of the components.
- As requested by the community, we’ve added the ability to delete the Sheetgo account without the requirement of contacting the Support team, this feature can be found in the “Services and account” section on the account page.
- Added a new option to offer the user whether they want to run a connection when finishing editing it.
- Added the ability to quickly rename connections, now you can click on their name and edit it instead of having to fully edit the connection and save it again.
- Added an option to publish the form to the web when creating it.
- Added an option for the user for choosing if they want to restore a previous file’s search result while creating a connection.
- Improved the structure check of forms, ensuring potential issues are handled when submitting. Furthermore, the workflow owner will be notified in case an error occurs.
- We have added a new option for sharing workflow files when changing the user access level to “Manager” while managing workflow permissions. This will provide users with greater control and flexibility when managing their workflows.
- Fixed some issues related to the dark mode in the web application.
- Fixed an issue with the application sidebar breaking components when the screen device is too small.
- Fixed a visual issue in the “Deleted workflows”, which caused long workflow names to be displayed incorrectly.
- Resolved an error that was causing an error to occur when listing the billing card for certain users.
- Improved the action button when selecting folders in the file browser.
- Resolved a limitation with published forms, enabling users to submit data without needing to log in each time they access the page.
- Fixed a navigation issue in SharePoint provider that was preventing the users from listing their folders and files.
- Fixed an issue causing bad behavior in the workflow view when a connection is running.
- Fixed an issue with the duplicate workflow function not operating correctly when the workflow is located within a folder.
- Fixed the connection error “features not available in the current plan” that was occurring for some paid users.
- Fixed a UI problem with the run and share buttons on the add-on happening with certain users.
- Improved the message for the duplicate workflow feature, providing users with more clarity when they don’t have access to the workflow files.
- Fixed an interface issue causing a blank space in the share dialog on the add-on.
- Fixed a bug in the add-on that was causing an unexpected behavior when changing the connection while the file browser is open.
- Added the ability to support email links on the description of the form.
- Solved some inconsistencies in the authorization process while granting permissions after changing the account password.
- Fixed the application showing an incorrect number of transfers that are being used by the workflow, the problem was happening when using multiple sources and/or multiple destinations.
- Fixed an issue causing workflow files to not display properly in the file browser.
- Fixed a UI glitch when some error happens while creating a connection.
- Fixed the application not showing the file information correctly when using the add-on from small-screen devices.
- Fixed the style of a connection builder field to prevent it from breaking the screen when displaying large texts.
- Resolved the issue with the account usage table, now the connection run time is displayed according to the current user’s timezone.
- Fixed the problem related to connections with multiple tabs as a source, which was causing them to not function correctly.
- And many more… 🐛