Version 2.3.40, released on Out 05, 2023
WHAT’S NEW 🎉
We’re excited to announce our latest release! We are introducing new features that will allow users to build more integrated and efficient workflows. You now have the possibility of using an API as a source. We’ve also introduced a new data processor, The Left-join. There are also many updates available for Sheetgo forms and significant updates to the user interface, including the change of the Live chat to inside the Help! menu. Additionally, we have implemented several hotfixes,performance and security updates to ensure a seamless user experience.
Check it out now!
API AS A SOURCE
As it was requested on the community we are starting to introduce a new set of features that aims to empower Sheetgo to seamlessly connect with external data sources. Users can now easily pull in and incorporate external data using a JSON API, expanding Sheetgo connections capabilities and providing real-time access to valuable information from third-party sources. Currently, you can combine this option with the filter by condition to have an even more powerful use of Sheetgo. Check the documentation on how this feature works.
LEFT JOIN DATA PROCESSOR
We are introducing a new data processor that combines data from different sheets horizontally. This feature helps retrieve more insightful information by linking data using a common column with unique identifiers. Read the article of this feature can be used to its full potential.
Our engineers have implemented many new features related to our forms, including:
- New configurations that were requested at the community: [phonenumber] and [regex]. You can check the full list of available form configurations in this article and learn how to build a custom validation field using regex with this article.
- We are also introducing two new configurations that will help users organize their forms more clearly, [pages] and [grouped], you can read about its functionalities in this article. With these new configurations, we are also implementing a primary key system for grouped field submissions. This primary key uniquely identifies and groups rows submitted together, ensuring data integrity and easier management of related submissions.
- Now, users can create a form and publish it only to a domain or a list of users. This valuable feature serves to facilitate the creation of private forms, effectively mitigating the risk of external submissions. Check the documentation to understand how to share your forms effectively.
Now, aside from using BigQuery as a source you can also use it as a destination, making it easier to combine Sheetgo data processors and features and easily upload them to your BigQuery table.
We’ve implemented the option for the user to choose to receive the invoice automatically when their subscription renews, learn here how to set this up.
- We added shortcuts to the Notes editor for a more productive experience. Now you can easily combine keys to format, edit, and add images. Check the list of commands;
- Added new criteria for the filter processor, now users can select “boolean” (true/false) as a type of condition;
- Improvements when importing files in a folder, now you have four different import settings, read the documentation to understand the difference between each one;
- Added two options on the advanced settings of the Generate Email feature, now the user can “Track what emails have been opened” and “Track what emails have been clicked”. Check the article to see how to set this up.
- Team owners now have the option of assigning zero transfers to themselves to make them free users. With the remaining transfers, other members can also be added. As a result, they have full control over the transfers of their plans. Check this article on how to manage your team transfers;
- Adjusted the interface behavior to better communicate to users when there is a missing account authorization before finishing creating the connection;
- Added the possibility to paste images on documents and emails on emails while creating connections, learn how this through this article;
- Fixed an issue that was causing connections and/or workflows not to run properly, leading to unresponsive or endless running.
- Implemented a solution for dropdown fields with “conditional” rules in the header, ensuring prefilled forms now automatically populate as expected.
- Fixed an issue related to SharePoint that was causing Excel files to not appear when searching through the search functionality.
- Fixed the workflow sharing functionality to consider files related to workflow forms.
- Fixed the barcode scanner feature, addressing the loading state issue on iPhones while using Safari or Chrome.
- Fixed an issue causing the application to crash when changing the destination file type while creating a connection using a connection preset.
- Fixed an issue in the Add-on that was causing connections that require email sending to not run.
- Fixed an issue on the filter by condition when using TODAY as the criteria of the date condition.
- Fixed an unknown error with connections when using the feature “Track email” while generating and sending emails.
- And many more performance and security updates… 🐛