Issue while setting up Holiday tracking system

" After accepting or denying the requested days off, simply click on the green ‘ Run Holiday ‘ button on the Parameters tab. This will configure the email that’s being sent to the person requesting the days off and at the same time automatically adjust your Calendar."
Unfortunately I cannot find the green button “Run Holiday” anywhere on Parameters tab.

@Huong_Thao cannot confirm.

Went to the instructions page:

Click the following links to create a copy of the Holiday Tracking spreadsheet and Employee Database (click on “Make a Copy” when prompted)

Made a copy of the holiday tracking spreadsheet and had a button.

Please try again.

Hi,
Thank you for your response. I tried to set up again, however, I encounter other problems:

1. The calendar ID doesn’t look like in your instruction. Is this something wrong? It appeared as gu4lqs9lb5t51ojs4cr8bfu93s@group.calendar.google.com

2. Although I already “save connection” but info from Employee database doesn’t sync in Holiday Tracking.

1. I tested by sending a form but after accepting it, the information from the form and the manager response wasn’t sent to a sheet with all the dates of the year in a column and a single column for each active team member.

Any advice? Thank you so much.

This is fine. Every ID is different!

Are you receiving any error when running the connection?

Have you made sure that form and sheet are actually linked to each other?

-Are you receiving any error when running the connection?
No I didn’t.
-Have you made sure that form and sheet are actually linked to each other?
I think form and sheet are linked as I got informed about receiving the form in sheet.

I’d suggest at this stage it’s easier to resolve over a phone call.

Can you please schedule for Friday or next week?

https://meetings.hubspot.com/bobbysheetgo/call

Thanks!