Question about corporate subscription

Bobby or anyone that read this message:
The corporate subscription is unlimited number of user? And is this one LICENSE i.e. one subscription plan with unlimited user?

I need to push this fast to get my Corporate HQ to approved this subscription plan but I need explain the detail to them

How to query Column A base on Column C value

Hi @desmondlee

Check https://www.sheetgo.com/pricing/ and let me know if anything remains unclear so we can improve our pricing page.

Thanks!

And also for business I did not see the price for 1 year subscription. It only stated talk to sales. I and still unclear about the user. For business its not the number of user we are counting right? Its unlimited consolidate right?

We don’t differentiate unless you are a business team with more than 1 license. Teams usually buy 4 subscriptions.

User = the person who creates, manages and curates Sheetgo connections. We don’t charge for the amount of users who are looking at the end result in Sheets.

Ok me summarize it up before I put forward to my corporate HQ for final decision;

1. Business license = business subscription. How much is 1 business subscription? I know advance is USD19 per month
  2. The number of connection is unlimited but the max files is 50 files
  3. Bizlink is has ONE license mean bizlink buy 1 subscription unless it require more subscription under 1 license. Bizlink is a small company 1 corporate subscription is enough.
  4. If I buy 1 subscription for 15 users how is this going to be control? By special user ID from sheetgo?

Hi, Let me clarify the business plan for you.

1. Business license = business subscription. How much is 1 business subscription? I know advance is USD19 per month
  • Single licenses
    We have advanced and professional licenses that are valued per 1 user. So, one advanced licenses = one user subscription.
    One advanced license cost $19 per month in the annual plan, so you would pay $228 that will be billed yearly.

• Business subscription
    Sheetgo business subscription is applied when you purchase 4 or more annual licenses, and we offer a 2 per 1 discount on the subscription. You can choose a professional or advanced license to purchase in the business subscription.
    If you what to move forward for a business subscription with advanced licenses of 4 licenses, you would pay $456 billed yearly.

1. The number of connection is unlimited but the max files is 50 files
    The consolidate as a feature is unlimited, but you need to keep in mind that there are factors that Sheetgo can not overcome, like Google Sheet cells limit, server time to process your data if all your files are too heavy, and so on. We can’t predict when you will reach the limit of your google sheet, it will depend on your data and files. If you want us to review that, we can schedule a meeting. Book me if you want at https://calendly.com/monique-almeida/30min.

2. Bizlink is has ONE license mean bizlink buy 1 subscription unless it require more subscription under 1 license. Bizlink is a small company 1 corporate subscription is enough.
    You can subscribe for 1 license now, and upgrade or expand the purchase anytime.

3. If I buy 1 subscription for 15 users how is this going to be control? By special user ID from sheetgo?
    1 subscription is going to be related to one user (one email) so if you need that 15 people have licenses, you will need to purchase a business account with 15 licenses.