Select all tabs from single spreadsheet

Hello-I’m not sure if I’m misunderstanding the the process for selecting “source” data, but it appears that the only 2 choices are to

1. individually select spreadsheets, and then individually select each desired tab within those spreadsheets

or

1. Select a folder and then get the 1st tab of every spreadsheet within that folder

I want to be able to consolidate all the tabs within a single spreadsheet, but was hoping not to have to manually select every tab. Is there a way to do this?

Hi @lslp

This is a great suggestion! I am afraid, this is not possible as of yet but I am flagging this as a feature request to be added in the future! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your feedback.

@lslp, I have spoken with the devs.

If get 9 more people to express their interest here, we can justify working on this feature!

Regards

Hi Bobby, this would be a nice-to-have feature for sure for us as well. I consolidate all tabs into what I generally call a Master tab in a few spots in my architecture and that would save some time and effort for sure, especially as I sometimes need to go manually incorporate new tabs in the source sheet - I wonder if they would get automatically “picked up” in the “All Tabs” consolidation that we are discussing here?

Either way, count me for a vote please : )

Thanks, Jimmy

Ideally yes! Marking this as a feature request.

Thanks for your vote, @Jimmy! :slight_smile:

Adding another request to this list: